1770 Gordon Highway
Augusta, GA 30904
UVO is a subscription-free (NO FEE) information system for your Kia. With UVO's advanced voice-recognition technology, you can use your voice to help make hands-free calls and manage your music library. With UVO eServices, infotainment is coupled with an enhanced telematics suite enabled by an exclusive free Smartphone app.
UVO provides you with an innovative in- vehicle connectivity experience which includes:
• Voice command Navigation
• Sirius XM with traffic
• Diagnostics Capabilities
• Rear Camera Display
• Back up Warning System
• Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Hands-Free Connectivity
• Infinity® Premium Audio System with HD Radio™
• Parking Minder
• 911 Emergency Services (transmits your vehicles location to 911 emergency services in some situations)
• Plus much more
Infinity® Premium Audio System with HD Radio™ - The Infinity® Audio System with Subwoofer and External Amplifier brings your favorite music to life with deep rich bass, a full mid-range and crisp, clear highs with 8 speakers strategically positioned to deliver an incredible listening experience.
Warranty: Kia’s were built to last
We have a lot of confidence in the quality and durability of every new Kia that rolls off the assembly line. So much confidence, that we offer an industry-leading Kia 10-year or 100,000-mile warranty program.
The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program* consists of:
• 10-year/100,000-mile limited power train warranty
• 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty
• 5-year/100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty
• 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance plan
Our Advanced safety systems that help handle unexpected conditions. They are designed to maintain control during emergency situations and challenging road conditions. And the great thing is that they function automatically.
Advanced Safety Systems:
• Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) - Adds steering control capability. It intervenes when you needs help to regain control of the vehicle
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC) – monitors your vehicles response during emergency maneuvers. It controls the engine and brakes to help keep you stay on course.
• Brake Assist System (BAS) – Helps with an emergency braking situation by applying force to help shorten your overall stopping distance.
• Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) – Keeps you from rolling back ward when starting off on a steep incline.
• Dual Front Advanced Airbags - this advanced system helps detect the presence of a front seat passenger, monitors the severity of an impact, and controls airbag inflation accordingly to help reduce injuries in certain collisions.
• Go to Kia.com for entire list
This list is just a few of the systems available on your Kia vehicles.
Kia Safety Ratings
2013 Top Safety Pick with a 5 star Safety Rating plus Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for the 2014 Kia Optima.
Overall Kia is a wise choice with its world class engineering and performance, luxurious interior and advanced safety systems. All back by an industry leading 10 year 100,000 warranty program.